Thank you for considering a gift to support BYU Studies. Since our first volume in 1959, we’ve benefitted from the generous support of subscribers, donors, and Brigham Young University in our mission to publish the best scholarship informed by the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Your support helps us provide valuable experience for students.
University policies state all donations to BYU Studies must be made through the Philanthropies department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
To make sure your donation is allocated specifically to BYU Studies, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://ldsp-pay.ldschurch.org/donations/byu/univ-wide-priorities.html?cde2=799-home&
- Under the Enter Donation heading, insert your cursor in the search box and search for BYU Studies.
- Click the + Select button next to BYU Studies.
- You will see a text field appear with BYU Studies next to it. Enter how much money you would like to donate in this field.
- From this point, you can follow the onscreen instructions to process payment.
Note: If you wish to set up a recurring donation, you will have to sign in using a Church account.
All donations are used to directly benefit students. At BYU Studies, we use donated funds to hire students to assist with projects we believe will bless the lives of subscribers and enrich the academic world. A gift to BYU Studies helps ensure that faithful and academically rigorous scholarship will continue making contributions to the Latter-day Saint community and beyond